website stat
USS Pirates: Interviews! Fame! Fortune!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Interviews! Fame! Fortune!

I am, quite frankly, extremely excited right now. Why, you might ask? I, my friends, have several interviews set up through summer about this project. They are trying to insert things about this in recruitment brochures, sending this to major newspapers (such as the Cincinnati Enquirer - not huge, but it is to me!) Yarrr! Pirates rock!



On the topic of pirates, I have acquired a copy of The New Yorker from the library - from its first issue to 2005. 8 DVDs worth of information. I have also acquired my book on Swashbucklers on the Hollywood Screen from Akron through OhioLINK. And now that I am not gone every single day either doing volunteer work, classes at Kaplan, and going to a thousand different doctors, things should progress much faster than they have been. However, even with the lack of time, I will say I am impressed with all the information I have gotten thus far.

More shall come in time - when I am home for more than an hour or two at a time.